Office of the Permanent Secretery, the Ministry of Higher Education, Science, Research and Innovation has issued the announcement of the Commission on Higher Education Standards related to the Higher Education Standards of 2022, which affect education management Curriculum development and improve teaching management and assessment of learning outcomes according to the Higher Education Curriculum Standard Criteria 2022, as well as the examination and certification of higher education standards of the educational curriculum. Academic personnel and relevant officials must acknowledge and understand the details and intent of the Higher Education Standards Commission Announcement related to Higher Education Standards, 2022, Professional Standard Criteria National Qualifications Framework for Higher Education as well as other relevant benchmarks With such importance.
The Education Development and Services Office invites administrators, deans, and vice deans for academic affairs. Deputy Dean for Quality Assurance Instructor in charge of the course instructor Academic personnel and related support staff Attend a seminar on creating understanding and clarifying curriculum implementation guidelines according to the Announcement of the Higher Education Standards Committee related to Higher Education Standards 2022 on Wednesday, December 28, 2022, from 9:00 – 12:00 a.m. via Zoom Meeting.
Lecture and Discussion: The Intent and Key Points of the Higher Education Curriculum Standard Criteria 2022 by Assoc. Prof. Dr. Bundhit Tipakorn, Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs, topics are as follows
1) Standard Criteria for Higher Education Curriculum B.E. 2565
2) Details of learning outcomes according to the Higher Education Qualifications Standards B.E. 2565
3) Criteria, methods, and conditions for appointing or assigning auditors and examination of educational management operations of higher education institutions, B.E. 2565
4) The concept of examining and certifying higher education standards for educational programs
5) Policy to improve the graduate education curriculum by the 2022 Curriculum Standard Criteria
Download meeting documents
1) Ministerial Regulations and Announcements of the Commission on Higher Education Standards Related to the Curriculum B.E. 2565
2) Slides and minutes of the meeting, lectured by Assoc. Prof. Dr. Bandit Tipakorn (Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs).
Updated on Jan 3rd, 2022.
by The Education Development and Services Office